Ryan Maloney is Author, Illustrator and Animator who creates picture books, graphic novels, creates educational video content exploring creative tools, tutorials, trends and runs an animation studio, Medialuv.
Ryan has created animated videos and visuals for artists like Owl City, Asher Roth, Fancy featuring Ariana Grande and Meghan Trainor, Somo and hundreds of brands in the Toy, Health, Beauty, PR, and Advertising Industries.
Ryan is from Orchard Park, NY, graduated from Carngie Mellon Univerity in '05 and resides in New Canaan, CT.
- The Day Gravity Goes Loco
- Pancake, Pennsylvania
- Ice Cream Robots
- The Night My Bed Turned Into a Spaceship (Picture Book)
- The Night My Bed Turned Into a Submarine (Graphic Novel)
- Away We Go Land
- Slightly Used Parents
- Turtle Without a Shell
- The Peanut Butter Dog (Illustrated)
- End of the Wind (Illustrated)
- The Missing Tooth (Illustrated)
- Owl City's "Unbelievable" Music Video, 10M+ Views
- "Boys Like You" featuring Ariana Grande + Meghan Trainor, 15M+ Views
- Directed multiple animated videos for Asher Roth, including one with Lil' Yachty
- Directed and Animated Somo's Music Video "Hush"
CLIENTS & BRANDS I WORK WITH:
- Universal Music
- McGraw Hill
- Basic Fun
- Zigazoo, and many more.